14 Jan 6 Ways to Decorate a White Wall
The dreaded white wall! Some people love it and some people hate it and some people have no choice but to deal with it aka renters! Have no fear there, are some creative ways to decorate those white walls that don’t involve paint. Think of a white wall as a blank canvas for you to put your mark on! Check out the list of our favorite ways to decorate the white wall.
1. Gallery Wall: A gallery wall is most obvious choice for adding some personal touches and color to a wall. You can get real creative with this. The whole wall does not need to be filled with photos, but maybe some fun signage or posters to create a fun theme on the wall. This is a very popular choice, but there is a reason for that, it does bring to life that white wall.
2. Black Accents: Another great idea to create some dimension is to add some black accents. Whether that be art on the wall, various furniture pieces or the decor you have in the room. Black and white is very in right now, so why not follow the trend and create a sophisticated black and white space?
3. Bright Colors: On the other side of the spectrum is color. Remember how I said white is an open canvas? Well that means you can do anything with it, so why not add some pops of bright color here and there. Much like the black accents take the time to add colorful throws and pillow to fill the space.
4. Be Bold: A white wall means you can get creative with other pieces of furniture including rugs and accent pillows you might not necessarily highlight if you had color on your walls. So go out there and purchase that bright rug or console, bring some bold accents into the space.
5. All White: Instead of adding bold accents and contrasting color an all white space can also be a beautiful space to enjoy and relax. Use the color to your advantage and create a refreshing and comforting space.
6. Keep it Minimal: Many people like white walls and one reason is because they can keep it minimal and neutral and stick to the true nature of the color.
There isn’t much you can’t do with a white wall. So no need to fear it! Embrace it and create a beautiful room you can enjoy!