03 Dec Kitchen Trends for 2016!
I can’t believe it but 2016 is right around the corner. For those of you planning to remodel your kitchen next year, you are in luck! We have taken the time to look over the kitchen trends that we think will be most popular for next year. Take a look at some of the top trends and let us know is 2016 the year for your kitchen remodel?
1. Clean Lines: Cabinetry with subtle, clean lines has been very popular for the past couple of years and shows no signs of losing it’s popularity. Modern design has grown increasingly popular making it a great option for anyone looking to update their kitchen. This trend shows no signs of slowing down, and would be an ideal option for someone looking to upgrade their space.
2. White, Gray and Neutral Colors: White has long been the go to color for kitchens, since it appeals to homeowners, sellers and buyers. Gray is slowly becoming a very popular neutral color for cabinetry, paint, and tile within a kitchen. I say if you don’t want the traditional white, this is a great option!
3. Black Appliances: Stainless steel has taken over as a hot trend in the appliance department, but watch out because black appliances are becoming a new popular option. Even better is black stainless steel. Check out the black stainless steel option from LG. I think this could convince you just how sexy of an option it can be!
4. Maximize Storage: One of the main reasons for a kitchen remodel is to create better function and space. Creating a space that works for you is the most important part of a remodel. Large drawers, or pull out shelves. There are many modern options that are becoming very popular to create function and storage.
5. Mixed Counter Tops: Wood counter tops have become a popular kitchen trend for quite sometime. Mixing them with popular kitchen counter tops is a new trend that we expect to see a lot more of in 2016.
6. Incorporate Technology: Many appliances are getting some fun new features and we are all about them! You don’t need to run off and purchase a refrigerator with a TV but some charging stations into your cabinetry or a hands free functions for your tech items is a nice option.
There are many creative and fun kitchen trends for 2016 and while it would be fun to incorporate all of them make sure to choose what is going to work for you in both function and style!