24 Nov Our Favorite Thanksgiving Decor Tips!
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and while hosting can be very fun, it can also be extremely stressful! For those of us who are the last minute type, I thought I would share with you some of our favorite Thanksgiving Decor Tips!
1. Burlap Table Runner: Nothing says fall like warm colors and burlap can really add texture to a space. Our favorite idea is adding it as a table runner, along with some additional fall decor. Weather it is for the main table or a side or coffee table, it is a very easy addition to your decor.
2. Mason Jars: Mason jars have become a really popular decor option. You can spray paint them and use them as a vase to have around or even use them as a candle holder, which we think is a unique idea for theses ever popular items.
3. Name Cards: If you are hosting a larger group name cards are an added touch to the appearance of the table. It looks as though a lot of time and effort was added to create the perfect table, when in fact it is a simple addition to greet your guests.
4. Silverware Holders: If you like napkin rings, or want to get creative and make something, we think having a nice place to rest your silverware is an added touch. There are many helpful napkin folding websites to learn how to add a creative touch to the table. I personally like this buzzfeed article.
5. Get Crafty: Bring out that gold glitter, spray paint and brushes and add some additional touches to your home. From creating some fun signs or a wreathe for the door, there are a lot of crafty projects that can be done within time and will add to the warmth of your home.
Pinterest has made decorating so much easier with helpful tips and ideas you can easily do. So don’t hesitate to create some fun new things that will fit within your budget and add an extra touch to your space. You and your guests will be thankful.