09 Nov Our Favorite Kitchen Design Hacks
There are so many blogs, pinterest pages, and articles out there talking about creating more space in your kitchen. I found one article with over 50 creative ways to get more space out of your kitchen! That is a lot of ideas! I thought I would take the time to narrow it down to the ones that we thought were the most practical and helpful and worth your time. Check out our favorite kitchen design hacks below!
1. Utilizing the Inside Door of the Cabinets: If you have a very small kitchen, every inch of space matters. Inside the door of the cabinets can be a very useful place to hang towels or our favorite all of your measuring tools. Get those things out of drawers and free up some space. We love the added touch of the measuring conversion chart. Very helpful for those who like to bake!
2. Magnetic Spice Rack: When I think of what takes up the most space in my kitchen it is all the spices. I have have a whole cupboard dedicated to their storage. I was so excited when I came across these DIY magnets for your spices. They serve double duty for hanging items on your fridge and opening up space in your pantry. Check out how to create these DIY magnetic spices here.
3. Shelves inside Shelves: In order to get maximized space within your cabinets, creating levels is the way to go! It’s stacking in a creative way. It really maximizes the space for all your dishes and bowls. These are really easy to find and totally worth the purchase.
4. Display Items: Sometimes you just have nowhere to place items and they just need to be displayed. There are many decorative ways to have items on display in your kitchen, from cookbooks to cutting boards or even a tray of miscellaneous items. There is no problem leaving items out of the cupboards as long as it look clean, organized, and decorative.
5. Hang Coffee Cups: This is by far one of my favorite kitchen organization ideas. Utilize the space under the cabinets and hang your coffee mugs for easy access and to clear up some space inside those cabinets.
There are tons of kitchen organization ideas out there, but I think these are some of the most helpful and easiest to accomplish. If you are a real DIYer there are tons of ideas out there so don’t hesitate to get yourself organized and come up with your own kitchen design hacks.