30 Nov 6 Christmas Tree Decorations We Want to Try!
Now that we are all full from turkey and stuffing we can move on to the next holiday, Christmas. This is of course many people’s favorite holidays and we can’t get over some of the fun Christmas tree decorations we have seen. Whether you like modern, traditional or something in between we have got you covered, take a look of some of our favorite ideas that are trending this year.
1. Match Your Decor: There is no reason why your tree can’t match your style. This purple flocked tree from HGTV is a perfect example of how to make a tree work within your already designed space.
2. Flowers: Including flower can really add a special element to your tree this year and can be both formal and informal depending on how you choose to decorate. This would be an exceptionally great idea if you have a tree in a great room or a large hall entrance.
3. Colored Tree: We love this white tree with the neutral ornaments and decor or a bold color that adds personality and style. We say go for it with this not so traditional look!
4. Wrapped in Lights: Take this unconventional method and wrap garland and bows into lights to get a different look for your lit up tree.
5. Cheery Message: We really like this idea of adding a cheery message to your Christmas tree. Take this tree we found on House Beautiful, we really think it is both simple and elegant and will brighten anyone’s day who walks into the room.
6. Timeline: We have seen a growing trend of photos on trees, but why not take it a step further and include a timeline of the years events or life events. This is a great way to share some of the many events that have happened with all your guests.
Decorating for the holidays has really come a long way from the traditional red and green. There are so many fun and creative ways to get into the holiday spirit, so let us know what your plan is to decorate your Christmas tree this year?