20 Aug 5 Tips for the Perfect Landscape
It’s summer and I don’t know about you, but we can not get enough of being outside and spending time in our yards. From growing fruits and vegetables to planting flowers we can’t get enough of our landscape. Before the summer ends here are some great tips to create the perfect yard for you and your family to enjoy.
1. Flowers: Take the time to greet your guests! Colorful flowers are a great way to give your home some curb appeal. From roses, to sunflowers or daises everyone loves to be greeted by colorful group of welcoming flowers. Not everyone has the space to have an elaborate walkway for flowers but some in front of a fence or a front window with a planter box can also do the trick.
2. Create Dimension: Don’t be afraid to add height and dimension to your landscape with either planter boxes, baskets or bushes. Not everything needs to be a color flowers. Succulents are very in right now and for those affected by the drought they are both low maintenance and drought friendly.
3. Trees: There are some gorgeous trees that produce beautiful fruit, leave and buds. A cherry blossom for instance adds a beautiful touch to any yard. Just thinking about it makes me want to travel to DC to see them!
4. Water Feature: Water has a soothing and calming affect that can create a serene environment to anyone’s backyard, not to mention it can be a beautiful focal point in any space.
5. Make a Garden: A garden is a great way to to add to your landscape and something everyone in the family can enjoy all year round. Plantar boxes in the backyard is both a functional and creative way to take up space in your yard.
Spending time outdoors is so enjoyable, especially if it is in your own space that you have created. We can’t get enough of the summer and sun so why not take advantage of what we have while we have it?