07 Aug Bathroom Remodel fit for a Princess
One of our most recent projects has received a lot of buzz so I thought I would take the time to go over this fun project and how we were able to accomplish creating this bathroom remodel fit for a princess. Our Princess Charlotte project came with some challenges. The original space was not conducive for what the home owners wanted in a master bathroom. In order to accommodate their needs we took the sitting room next to the master and turned this into their new master suite.
1. Purple Paint Color: The beautiful custom created purple paint goes perfectly for this room. It is just settle enough to create a very warm and inviting space.
2. Surfaces: The flooring is a beautiful light gray porcelain that contrast beautifully with the paint color and quartz counter tops and the marble in the shower.
3. Cabinets: The custom cabinets offer plenty of storage for the homeowners. The white with the gray quartz compliment the marble tile in the shower.
4. Bathtub: The free standing bathtub is definitely fit for royalty and something anyone would want to take advantage of and soak in after a long hot day. This acrylic bathtub goes perfectly with the space and is by far the focal point of this beautiful bathroom.
5. Chandelier: Who wouldn’t want a chandelier over the bathtub? It adds so much elegance to this already luxurious space. The main reason the bathtub is such a focal point in this space is because the most beautiful chandelier is just asking to be looked at!
6. Chrome Accents: From the shower head to the faucet every design element was taken into consideration to make sure that this bathroom was as graceful as it could possibly be. The finishing touches of the master bathroom show just how much detail was taken into making sure this space turned out perfectly.
We loved working on this project with the homeowners. It turned out to be better then we could have even imagined. Being a design and build firm, we love to do remodels, but understand that it isn’t in everyone’s budget right now. Hopefully some of the tips on this bathroom can help you still get the royal look you want even if you don’t have the budget of a Queen.